If you’re thinking of asking an air conditioning installation company to fit a new heating and ventilation system at your workplace, then you’ll want to make sure that you get what you need, and nothing that you don’t need.
Here’s what you need to know.
1. The company you choose should be qualified and trained, and be kept up to date with the latest products and installation techniques. This will ensure that the person you choose really does know what they are doing.
2. You’ll want to be able to choose from the leading air con manufacturers. Some suppliers and fitters might only suggest one brand, and their models might not be right for you and not meet your current or future needs properly. Having a choice of brands will mean that you can get exactly what you need, wit the expert guidance of the company you choose.
3. It’s important to remember to buy the right products and system for you based on your needs. You shouldn’t look to buy on price alone. It might be that the cheapest system is perfect for your office, factory or shop, but it might not be.
4. The company you choose to install your air conditioning should have experience of dealing with all types of buildings and premises. Your installation might be straightforward, or it might be much more involved.
5. You might want to know what experience this company has in dealing with similar requirements to yours. What did they suggest, and why?
6. You’ll want to make sure that your air con is installed with the minimum of disruption to your business. Why not ask if the company can install out of hours or at the weekend so that you don’t have to close your office, factory or shop during the busy times.
7. If you want to ensure that your heating and ventilation always works properly, and that you are getting the optimum performance you’re your system then you’ll want to make sure that you’ve got an air conditioning maintenance schedule in place, so that it’s regularly services. Also, if you have any issues or questions about your system you can get it checked out immediately. This will also mean that the system is much less likely to suddenly fail.
8. You’ll also want to make sure that your new or existing air con system complies to the relevant standards and so is legal and suitable for your building and needs.
9. If you’re involved in a new build, or a refurbishment, then you’ll want to make sure that the air conditioning maintenance company you choose will be able to work with your building engineers and architects and other people involved, to meet the appropriate legislation.
10. Above all you’ll want to work with a company that you trust and get one with, that offer a professional service and the right products for you.
Now you know more about how to choose the right company, perhaps now is the right time to get your air conditioning installation sorted out.